Considering worldwide outbreak of Covid-19, it is more important than ever that health care professionals from across the globe are able to effectively communicate with one another.
We are proud to be longtime supporters of this mission, as we have over 25 years of experience providing medical translation services to hospitals, international health organizations, and other global health units.
We are a Portuguese native speaker pool of linguists who are able to translate medical documents into Portuguese for Portugal and Brazil.
Our clients in the medical field have come to depend on us for our clear and accurate translations of their most sensitive documents.
Types of Medical Documents We Translate
- Medical research literature
- QRD templates
- Medical reports
- Training materials for healthcare providers
- Brochures and technical documents
- Recordings of interviews
- Medical websites
- Translation of medical research literature
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Clinical Protocol
- Clinical Trials
- Mental health evaluations
- E-Learning and training manuals for health care providers in third world countries
- Strategy plans for the fight against malaria in Africa
- CRA Training Materials & Videos
- MS Data Sheets
- Bio-chemistry reports (vaccines)
- Medical Supplies shipment and storage guidelines
- Multimedia medical applications